Tuesday, September 17, 2013

5:23 pm


Being outside the office world only make me just miss it so much. I lately, or maybe always, do anything based on my instinc. Including these jobs thingy. But, anyway, i never regret it. Quit my job and ran out of the country had just proved that my expectance was right. I found something big for my future, i met people, i learned, i cried, i laughed, and i put my chin up. 
Finally, i'm back and kickin'. Gotta be ready to start (the other) work by next month. Nothing else i could say but "Wish me luck".


I will.... and i will shop there as often as i could as well. Ha Ha. You know, to shop is to invest, but remember to hit the brake. Keep an eye only on wonderful stuffs. Be a picky person. Be a hunter. Hunt everywhere, offline shopping, online shopping. I tell you one of the source to find a treasure, type www.zalora.co.id , click it, and enjoy. It will take ages to surf all of the good items inside. Follow @ZaloraID for more info and discounts.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment